Click on image to expand.
Reason why we have gratitude:
- God’s Character (1 John 4:19): Gratitude for God’s nature of love.
- Salvation (John 3:16): Thankfulness for the gift of salvation through Jesus, which includes forgiveness of sins, the promise of eternal life, the hope of heaven, and the privilege of being in God’s presence.
- Holy Spirit (John 14:16, 17): Gratitude for the presence and guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- Prayer (Ephesians 2:18): Appreciation for the privilege of prayer.
- Bible (Psalm 119:105): Valuing God’s Word as a source of wisdom and truth.
- Relationships (Psalms 127:3; Ro 12:4,5): Thankfulness for the bonds and connections in our lives, including both biological and spiritual family and friends.
- Provision (Philippians 4:19): Acknowledging God as our provider.
- Blessings (James 1:17): Recognizing God’s goodness and the blessings we receive, including health and talents.
- Service (Ephesians 2:10): Gratitude for the opportunity to serve, grow, and achieve. God has added meaning and purpose to our lives.
- Creation’s Beauty (Psalm 19:1): Awe and thankfulness for the beauty of the natural world.
- Worship (Psalm 100:4): which includes praise, thanksgiving, and acknowledging God’s goodness and faithfulness.
- Lifestyle (1 Corinthians 10:31): Making choices that honor God, promote well-being, and demonstrate appreciation for the gift of life.
- Contentment (1 Timothy 6:6): Cultivating contentment with what we have rather than constantly desiring more and responsibly managing the resources and gifts God has entrusted to us.
- Humility (James 4:10): Acknowledging that all we have comes from God and humbly recognizing our dependence on Him.
- Testimony (Psalm 107:2): Sharing our personal stories of God’s faithfulness and blessings with others to inspire and encourage them.
- Listening (Jn 10:27): Listening to God’s guidance and obeying His will as a way of showing gratitude for His guidance and wisdom.
- Reflection (Ps 46:10): Taking time for rest, reflection, and to contemplate God’s goodness and recharge physically and spiritually.
- Community (1 Thessalonians 5:11; Ephesians 4:32): Building a community of gratitude, where we serve, give generously, encourage, uplift, and support one another. This includes forgiveness within the community.
WITH GRATITUDE RAISE YOUR VOICE TO GOD
GIVE HIM YOUR BEST AS YOU PLAY YOUR PART